TheDoor- Lily's Theme RMX TheDoor- Lily's Theme RMX

I like it, since it reminds me of 2001: A Space Odyssey, otherwise, as a cover, I agree with johnfn who said "Those strings sound like cheesy 80s film backgrounds strings..." Because honestly they do, and that's why I kind of like it, but it doesn't really fit with the source material.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thank you! :D I agree. Hopefully sometime I'll be able to clean it up a bit with new instruments, because it's definitely not my best work, but nevertheless I appreciate your reviewing this. ;)

Journey in Chaos Journey in Chaos

I have no idea what made you call this terrible work, but it's causing me to question your sanity.

The Heat Of The Moment The Heat Of The Moment

I can tell you put lots of effort into it, and it gets better, so it got a 4 from me. The intro is a little busy, it doesn't seem to have any specific part that i'm supposed to be focusing on and it kinda threw me off, but once you get into the song about the 1:00 mark, it just gets better and better from there. Keep going let's hear some more :D

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

After listening to this song...

It will be a glorious morning indeed. Well done!

Samurai Rock-off Samurai Rock-off

Awesome.

Very cool. I love the orchestrated sound, and the way you blended everything together in a very modern way. ********** |||||

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

This song...

Makes me very happy. It's hard to describe, it's like listening to any kind of retro video game music, but even that doesn't explain it very well... Hmm. It just fills me with emotion listening to music this amazingly crafted.

P.S. I am stoned.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

I'm serious.

You have the most amazing voice. Ever. Background music fits perfectly. Just amazing. You are a goddess.

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge