There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Awesome!

This whole series has a great message, don't let anyone keep you from what you love!

I can't even count how many times I've watched, and I still laugh and get teary eyed.

Awesome...

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

Hahaha!

Slapstick sadism. Amazing!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Perfection.

I have never seen anything like Larry; amazing animation, expert voice acting, professional music, and most of all excellent entertainment. I want to thank you all for making these animations. Keep kickin' ass.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

It's kinda fun, though I hate the randomness of being able to shoot the zombie you're aiming for. It seems like most of the time I'll have the cursor directly on a zombie's face, with my guy standing parallel to the zombie, and he decides to shoot a different zombie in the foot. If I didn't keep losing because of annoying glitches, it would be a 5.

Russian Roulette For One Russian Roulette For One

Kinda entertaining. Gunshot should be louder or something idk.

A team for the job A team for the job

Interesing, simple, and fun. I like it!

TheDoor- Lily's Theme RMX TheDoor- Lily's Theme RMX

I like it, since it reminds me of 2001: A Space Odyssey, otherwise, as a cover, I agree with johnfn who said "Those strings sound like cheesy 80s film backgrounds strings..." Because honestly they do, and that's why I kind of like it, but it doesn't really fit with the source material.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thank you! :D I agree. Hopefully sometime I'll be able to clean it up a bit with new instruments, because it's definitely not my best work, but nevertheless I appreciate your reviewing this. ;)

Journey in Chaos Journey in Chaos

I have no idea what made you call this terrible work, but it's causing me to question your sanity.

The Heat Of The Moment The Heat Of The Moment

I can tell you put lots of effort into it, and it gets better, so it got a 4 from me. The intro is a little busy, it doesn't seem to have any specific part that i'm supposed to be focusing on and it kinda threw me off, but once you get into the song about the 1:00 mark, it just gets better and better from there. Keep going let's hear some more :D